What information do we collect?
We collect personal information that you voluntarily provide to us when you leave comments or fill out a form on our website. If you leave comments or fill out a form on our website you have opted-in for us to save your name, email address, contact information and website. We may collect the data shown in the comments form and may also use the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, location and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
Yes. Cookies (small text file saved by your internet browser when you visit a website) are created for your convenience to enhance your experience on our website by improving navigation and recognizing your preferences. These cookies will last for at least one year. Cookies and data may be shared with internal CRM and related software and systems used by Vantage Insurance Partners.
How do we use information collected?
Vantage Insurance Partners may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us for the following purposes:
- To present our website and its content to you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications.
- To notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To help maintain the safety, security and integrity of our website.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it or for which you consent.
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets (“transaction”), whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our website users or customers is among the assets being transferred, which may occur prior to consummation of such transaction.
Is your information shared with third parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Generic data is often collected in aggregate by Google Analytics and other applications in use on this website.
How long do we retain your data?
Comments, contact us form submissions and other visitor information you provided during your visits may be retained indefinitely. Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
How do we protect your information?
We have implemented appropriate and reasonable technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we collect. However, despite our safeguards and efforts to secure your information, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to improperly collect, access, steal, or modify your information.
Embedded content from third party websites
Your data and your rights
If we are relying on your consent to use your personal information, which may be express and/or implied consent depending on the applicable law, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using our contact us form. You can request that we erase any personal data we collect about you. This does not apply to any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
You can also unsubscribe from our marketing and promotional communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails that we send, or by contacting us. However, we may still communicate with for other non-marketing purposes.
The website is not intended for, nor targeted to, children under 16, and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under 16. If we become aware that an individual submitting information is under 16, we will delete the information in accordance with applicable law.
Currently, this website is authorized for use in the US and Canada.